Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: New "Wellness Visit" for AG dolls

  1. #1
    alleyflo
    Guest alleyflo's Avatar

    Post

    If anyone hadn't notice in the new AG catalog, on the page where you can fill out info to send your doll to the AG hospital, there is now a new Wellness Visit for $20. It doesn't really describe what they do, but I think they will clean your doll up and make her look a little better. I suppose if you had a doll that was torn up completely, it would be nice to send her off to get cleaned up. But I can do the same thing with some warm, soapy water! You know, I thought they did that whenever you sent your doll off to get a leg repaired, arm fixed, ect.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member agmom222's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that sounds interesting, you are probably right, they clean the doll up etc.

    They did not do that when I sent an AGOT in for a head replacement earlier this year. I paid for the head replacement and kindly asked if they could clean her up some. They did not, they also didn't tighten the arms or legs. I was very disappointed. They did the bare minumum, which from what I've read here that is rare. But that is my experience.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Aussiemum's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="royalblue"> The system is FANTASTIC !! Ive sent in 3 dolls so far and they have come back looking brilliant !! I think youll find everyone on this board has only good things to say about the hospital and the WONDERFUL customer service !! </font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Miabirdbrain23's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone has ever sent a girl to be fixed at the doll hospital? My daughter wants the hospitla gown and the wheelchair so much. I was wondering how well the system worked.
    Thanks, The birdbrain [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

    Our girls: Kit 2001
    Molly 2000
    2 Bitty babies and
    a my twin blond girl

  5. #5
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I have sent 4 dolls to the doll hospital and have had wonderful results so far. They did the repairs, cleaned them, and tightened their joints all for the repair cost. I'm thinking that the wellness clinic is about cleaning the dolls, tightening their joints, and things like that.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The "new" wellness treatment isn't all that new. Order Processors and CS sometimes suggested sending dolls for Spa treatments. It's the same thing. The Doll Hospital gives your dolls a good scrub down with the 'pro' tools.

    You can still get a hospital gown and the other accessories. They are available as replacement parts.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Miabirdbrain23:
    Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone has ever sent a girl to be fixed at the doll hospital? My daughter wants the hospitla gown and the wheelchair so much. I was wondering how well the system worked.
    Thanks, The birdbrain [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I sent my Bitty Baby to the doll hospital a couple of years ago to get a head replacement. The hospital did a FANTASTIC job on my Bitty Baby! The Bitty Baby was back within about two weeks.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 13, 2005 06:33 PM: Message edited by: dolllover ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering if it was mainly a gimmick for girls to get the hospital gown and accessories.

  9. #9
    alleyflo
    Guest alleyflo's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by shuffar:
    The "new" wellness treatment isn't all that new. Order Processors and CS sometimes suggested sending dolls for Spa treatments.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really? Thats a big suprise to me!
    I thought it was new because I saw it in the new/updated catalog.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Miabirdbrain23:
    Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone has ever sent a girl to be fixed at the doll hospital? My daughter wants the hospitla gown and the wheelchair so much.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I couldn't quite tell from your post if you thought the wheelchair came with the hospital service, but just so you know, it does not; that is just a regular item they posed the doll with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •